Is it allowed to add Wynntils to modpacks?
Yes, it is allowed to put Wynntils in your modpacks. However there are a few mods like Labymod that are incompatible with Wynntils. We also do not recommend using other Wynncraft utilities mods like Wynn Inventory Manager or Wynnexpansion.
Where can I download Wynntils?
Is Wynntils bannable?
No it's not, if you did get banned for using Wynntils you can appeal your ban on the official Wynncraft forum.
Is Wynntils made/maintained/endorsed by Wynncraft?
No, Wynntils is created and mainted by some eager Wynncraft fans.
Are player/dropped items highlights going to be added to Wynntils?
Never, Wynncraft does not allow for any form of X-ray or anything that gives major advantages to a certain player.
Where can I report bugs/crashes?
You can report bugs and crashes in the appropriate channels on our discord server.
How can I support Wynntils?
You can become one of our patrons.
How do I disable my chat tabs?
You can disable the chat tabs by going into the Wynntils' settings (Default key: P), and then under Chat select 'vanilla' as your preset.
Are there any Wynntils commands?
Yes there are, you can find out more about then by using '/wynntils help <1/2> in-game.
Where can I get a cape in Wynntils?
You can go onto Wynncraft and use the command: '/token', then click on the token in your chat and create an account. From there you can upload or choose a cape, elytra wings from our library.
Will the developers add 'Bomb Tracking' to Wynntils?
No, we don't have any plans to add something like that. It is considered as a bannable offense.
How do I clear my compass beacon?
You can execute the command /compass clear to clear your compass location
I'm a guild owner, how do I set my guild color on the territory map?
There's some prequisites for getting your color, them being:
- Your guild is controlling at least 2 territories (claimed territories, no disputed or FFA),
- Your guild must be level 30 or higher,
- The color you choose MUST BE visible, so avoid black or dark colors,
- You have to be the Guild Owner;
If your guild does apply to the requirements, we are glad to receive your request. To do that go to the #bot-commands in our Discord server and use -new Guild Color Request to open a new ticket where you can send the color you want in HEX Format. (#FFF000 for example).
Will the possibility to view friends, party and guild members on the map be added to Wynntils?
Yes, we're planning to implement it. Yes, it was already in CE for a short while. However, we decided to remove it as a better solution is possible (for both better performance and file size).
What are all the variables for the info overlay?
These are all current supported variables for the info overlay:
- %bps% - Blocks per second
- %kmph% - How fast you are going in 1000 blocks/h
- %x%- X coordinate
- %y% - Y coordinate
- %z% - Z coordinate
- %dir% - The facing cardinal directions (N/S/E/W)
- %fps% - Frames per second
- %world% - Current world/server number
- %ping% - The ping time to the server
- %clock% - Current time, formatted in current locale style
- %mem_max% - Maximum allocated memory
- %mem_used% - Current used memory
- %mem_pct% - Current used memory percentage
- %mana% - Current mana
- %mana_max% - Maximum mana
- %health% - Current Health
- %health_max% - Maximum health
- %xp% - Current XP (formatted)
- %xp_raw% - Current XP (raw)
- %xp_req% - XP required to level up (formatted)
- %xp_req_raw% - XP required to level up (raw)
- %xp_pct% - Percentage XP to next level
- %lvl% - Current Level
- %h_xp% - Horse XP
- %h_lvl% - Horse Level
- %h_mlvl% - Maximum horse level
- %h_tier% - Horse Tier
- %class% - Current class
- %pouch% - Number of items in the ingredient pouch
- %pouch_free% - Number of free slots in the ingredient pouch
- %pouch_slots% - Number of used slots in the ingredient pouch
- %inv_free% - Number of free slots in the inventory
- %inv_slots% - Number of used slots in the inventory
- %unprocessed% - Current amount of unprocessed materials
- %unprocessed_max% - Maximum amount of unprocessed materials
- %loc% - Current location (town)
- %sp_timer% - Time until next soul point (formatted)
- %sp_timer_m% - Minutes until next soul point (formatted)
- %sp% - Current soul points
- %sp_max% - Maximum soul points
- %money% - Total money in inventory
- %money_desc% - Total money in inventory, formatted as LE, blocks and emeralds
- %le% - Count of full LE in inventory
- %eb% - Count of full EB in inventory
- %e% - Count of full E in inventory
- %hp_pot% - Count of health potions
- %mp_pot% - Count of mana potions
- %party_count% - Number of players in the party
- %party_owner% - Owner of players party
What are all the variables for the experience overlay?
These are all current supported variables for the experience overlay:
- %actual% - Current amount of EXP.
- %max% - Maximum EXP needed to level up.
- %percent% - Percentage of the progress towards level up.
- %needed% - Maximum minus current EXP.
- %actualg% - %actual% but grouped (e.g. 1,000,000)
- %maxg% - %max% but grouped.
- %neededg% - %needed% but grouped.
- %curlvl% - current level.
- %nextlvl%- next level
What are all the variables for the game ticker?
These are all current supported variables for the game ticker:
- %xo% - Old EXP amount.
- %xn% - Current EXP amount.
- %xc% - Change in EXP amount.
- %po% - Old Percentage.
- %pn% - Current Percentage.
- %pc% - Change in percentage
I want to use the new Cutting Edge features, how do I do this?
You can change your release stream by going into the mod settings (default key: P) and look in the Core category.
Why are some map icons located in incorrect places?
Wynntils' map relies on the data the Wynncraft API provides. Because the API is not updated to the current in-game map, Wynntils will also display inaccurate locations. Unfortunately, there is nothing the developers can do but to wait for the official API to be updated.
Does Wynntils have plans to update to newer versions of Minecraft?
No, we currently do not have any plans to update to a newer version of Minecraft. If Wynncraft does not support 1.12 anymore or if a newer version is more stable to play on, then we will update the mod to that version of Minecraft.
How do I use lootruns?
Once you have downloaded a specific lootrun, do /lootrun folder in-game to open the correct folder to put the lootruns in. Then do /lootrun load
to start the lootrun. Once the lootrun is done, do /lootrun stop to stop the lootrun.
There is no question regarding your input! Please make sure you have spelled certain words correctly!