Meet the team!
Without these people, Wynntils wouldn't be where it is at right now!
Notable helpers from the past.
Keep Wynntils alive!
Want to support Wynntils and help keep the mod up and running? You can donate via Patreon!
This is completely optional and is not required to play with Wynntils.
How to install!
These tutorials guide you through on how to install Wynntils on Forge, MultiMC and Twitch!
- Download and install MultiMC from here
- Start MultiMC and press the "Add Instance" button in the top-left corner.
- In the dialog that opens, select "Import from zip" in the list to the left and enter http://cdn.wynntils.com/multimc/Wynntils.zip in the "Import from zip" field that appears. Click OK or type Enter.
- Done! Now you can start playing Wynncraft with Wynntils by double-clicking the Wynncraft icon.
For optimal playing experience, it is recommended to install Optifine in the MultiMC profile. This is fully optional, and you can skip this step. To do this, download the latest OptiFine for Minecraft 1.12.2 from the OptiFine website. In MultiMC, right-click on the Wynncraft icon, and select "Edit Instance". In the dialog, select "Loader mods" in the list to the left, and press "Add" to the right. Locate the jar file you downloaded from Optifine, and press Close in the lower right corner. That's it! You are now having the full Wynntils experience.
- Download and install the Twitch launcher from here.
- Start the launcher and go to the tab "Mods".
- Click on Minecraft, this will show all the modpacks you have installed for Minecraft.
- Go to the "Browse Modpacks" tab and search for Wynntils, hover over the logo and click on install. Once you have it installed click on play!
For optimal playing experience, it is recommended to install Optifine to the modpack. This is fully optional, and you can skip this step. To do this, download the latest OptiFine for Minecraft 1.12.2 from the OptiFine website. In the modpacks section, click on the pack icon and click on the settings cogwheel on the right. This will open up a dropdown, here you have to click on "Open folder". Once the folder has opened click on the folder "mods" and drop the Optifine jar file you have downloaded in there.